For Event Child Care we include fun activities and bring some toys to keep children entertained. Some of the activities provided are as follows:
- Interactive Toys and Games: Interactive free play. It is structured, fun, and educational. We provide age appropriate toys and games that promote social and cognitive development.
- Arts and Crafts: During arts and crafts, children make keepsakes or gifts for the bride and groom.
- Music: We sing and dance to music. We may learn a few dance moves, play games such as freeze dance, musical chairs & free style.
- Story Time: Time to unwind.
- Creative Time: We provide puppets for children to create & act out their own play/song/poems.
- Picture/Video Making: Children record the puppetry done and edit their work.
- Reflection: If time permits, children watch a replay of the video/pictures they took and/or relax to music.
We also provide:
- Complete set up and take down of children’s play space.
- Games, toys, and books for children of all ages.
- Arts and crafts activities. Safety Systems, and Checks.
- Baby Necessities (pack n’ play, baby proofing items, diaper changing station).
- Bedding and popcorn for late nights.